Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Death Sentence

How does it feel to know that you are going to die tomorrow?
How does it feel to live through a day knowing that it is your last?
What is it like, to accept the fact without a choice or without fighting?
Do you believe in re-birth?

Well, these are all the feelings that is currently running on my head. Yes, I am being terminated from this world tomorrow. If Saddam's execution disturbed you, in spite of all the charges against him, hold your breath - I am being executed for no mistake of mine.

However, this is quite common in my world. There are many of my peers being awarded a death sentence and the execution is almost immediate - In a day's time.

What hurts the most, is how my executioner let the world know about my death sentence. He actually made me make an announcement to every single person. Since today is my last day alive, since morning, I have been telling each of my/his friends that I will not be alive tomorrow.

Now, all I have to do is wait patiently for death and then wait for resurrection (yeah, I strongly believe in re-birth).


Yeah, I am kind of prepared for this. I am only a slave and my master has decided to do away with me! I do not have a choice. Does a mobile number whose owner decides to change, have a choice?

Note: A tribute to my mobile no. which I changed recently.

12 comments:

Thenraj said...

Ha..at last..after a long time, good to see u back...

Nice thing u tag ur mobile no with the death sentence..

Its very hard to time of death...

Yadhvi said...

Hi Thenraj,
yeah, at last! actually mindset problem - if I don't have story with a twist, I don't feel like blogging! Should change that soon...

Thenraj said...

-/Yadhvi,

Ya, True..u r not like others(including me) just posting somthing to show they are also alive in the blog world..Good..

Anonymous said...

Yadhvi ,

This blog is like brain teaser..
Good twist..
Btw, happy pongal..

coolkrishnan said...

it was somewhat predictable when i started reading the post. i knew it was going to be some non-human.

a mobile no. ?
Anyway, happy pongal !
:)

Yadhvi said...

jayashree!
Happy Ponga to you too!

cookkrishnan,
Guess it is getting a lot predictable these days.... gotta change the style..
Happy Pongal to you too!

Mukund said...

haha...had a good laugh :)

Vidya said...

I agree with u Yadhavi - I dont like blogging if there is not essence in what I write. I have 4 full pages of crap I have written but nothing that has any essence....and welcome back !!!

Anonymous said...

Er, you can do better than this, Yadh! Liked the beginning, felt the depth, thought u'd go to some good thoughts, when u just crashed out...Sorry, but I know u can do better, hence the comment!

ankurindia said...

i think mobile will be happy with its execution...(atleast it would no longer required to teasted by you) . interesting

Shastry said...

Yadhvi yadhvi than... am logged in after a long time... neengaluma?

நாநா said...

Semma serious matteraa irukkunnu paarthaa kadaisila Mobile number death sentenceaa? thangalada Saami